Powered by gravity
Innovating the way to generate energy
GES, Gravitational Energy Systems became an product after 6 years of seed investment from the owners. Our roots lay in the process water treatment. Seawater desalination is the main focus of a spin-off company.
Our gravitational idea came from our laboratory where we where testing equipment for oil spill recovery starting back in the year 2000.
Our team has done hundreds of brain session series, build numerous prototypes, fail and improve to come to the latest technology.
There are many frauds in the market claiming they produce “free” energy, in any case, free energy does not exist. You always need to add energy to gain energy. This is the basis of our technology.
Smart ways to work with the potential energy and naturel forces gave us the benefits we work with now. Combining techniques on a smart and innovative way, thinking pout of the box, leaving the standard pathways.
Our Gravitational Energy System (GES) contains the most advanced generation system on earth and complies with the International Standards for Clean Energy required by today’s planetary growth and sustainable industry.
To generate Power & Energy on site, without depending on fossil fuels and natural elements like wind and sun, allows sustainable and economic clean energy without transmission fees, using our GES interconnected to your substations or industrial distribution panels.
Standard systems will produce between 150 and 250 kWh per unit. As the technology is scalable we market for 500 kWh and larger systems. Currently we are in the final stage of developing and implementing a 100 MW system.
In combination with our BMS* it is possible to connect to the grid and sell the surplus of energy produced by GES without turning the system down.
Water&Energy for life integrates state of the art technology to generate electric power on site, with stable nominal current for different weathers, locations and needs.
*) Battery Management System
GES Features & Benefits
- Clean and cost effective energy production system
- Gravitational to torque convertor
- AC synchronous alternators
- Air transfer module (Automation)
- On and Off Grid start/stop system
- Industrial control and system monitoring
- Remote process monitoring
- Modular expandable system to any desired capacity
- Cleanest energy on the Planet
- Fixed costs energy savings
- 24/7 on demand energy
- System ownership
- Modular solution
- Energy saving clean generator
- Carbon free generation of energy
- Real time supervision and tech support
Our Gravitational Energy System uses buoyancy devices that exert ascending force using planetary gravity, transformed on mechanical torque and power driving our certified electric generators.
Your company may select the required units to generate the desired power or specify the required Mega Watts of constant nominal power for your industrial or private application.
Advantages of the GES unit
- Immediate power availability thru the gravity tank fitting, using potable or treated water.
- Every unit has embedded extra power storage for maintenance and diagnostic protocols (Redflow batteries included).
- Power and energie generated by our certified generators (solar power only supplies energy).
- Constant nominal power generated with no interruptions or voltage variations (220 or 440V).
- No excavations or drilling required for equipment installation (engineering feasibility study required).
- GES installations on site, eliminating power transmissions fees.
As a multidisciplinary environmental engineering company, Energetecs provides clients worldwide with electricity generation plants . We differentiate ourselves through our pragmatic approach and the broad technological knowledge of electricity generation. We provide a full range of services, from front-end to engineering for our national and international clients. Examples include the development of water desalination, algae control and, above all, the production of environmentally friendly energy sources with high efficiency. Energetecs is based in The Netherlands.
As part of the listed WQC Group, Energetecs has access to knowledge and capabilities that are used in in the development of environmental solutions. Through collaboration within the WQS Group, we are able to add extra capacity and match the dynamics of development.
WQC also has a close partnership with WaterAndEnergyForLife, based in Mexico, for the worldwide sales of Energetecs products.